Did you miss a meeting? As part of the troop Scribe's duties he is to take notes of meetings.
For meeting notes choose the type of meeting you mist below:
Troop Scribe keeps the troop records.
He records the activities of the
Patrol Leaders' Council (PLC)
and keeps a record of dues, advancement,
and Scout attendance at troop meetings.
- Reports to: The Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
- Troop Scribe duties:
- Attend and keep a log of Patrol Leaders' Council (PLC) Meetings and distributes copies to PLC Members and Adult Leaders.
- Record attendance at troop functions.
- Record advancement in troop records.
- Work with the troop committee member responsible for finance, records, and advancement.
- Have good attendance at Troop meetings.
- Attends at least 2/3 of each event type during his service period.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Troop Scribe Activities
11/6- Introduction to website postings
9/17- Troop Meeting